Sunday, May 12, 2013
Friday, May 10, 2013
Super Fast Mental Math with Guaranteed Improvements to your Mental Math Right Now with "Vedic Mathematics Secrets" Click Here!
Shop best selling magazine titles at Zinio and get immediate delivery!
Thursday, May 9, 2013
eLibrary delivers 21st-century solutions for 21st-century researchers. It brings together an engaging user-centric interface, interactive Web tools, multimedia-rich content, and much more. Users have access to over 2,500 full-text magazines, journals, newspapers, transcripts, and e-books—plus more than four million images, maps, websites, videos, and interactive simulations not found in any other online reference resource.
eLibrary immediately engages users with content built around the most-studied and queried topics, in Essential Pages. These custom-designed pages contain editorially selected results that bring the best content “above the fold,” then direct users into the research and discovery process.
With eLibrary, it’s an all new way to research
• An intuitive user interface that features a clear and easy-tonavigate design, and next-generation features common to popular web search engines and online applications.
• Custom content and personalization tools, such as timelines and My eLibrary, promote critical thinking and collaboration. Users can tag articles, share links, take notes, build reading lists, design research projects—even create new content like timelines and slideshows—in minutes.
• Media-rich content, including high-quality images, streaming video clips, interactive video and online content that demonstrate concepts through seeing and doing.
• Smart content ensures what you need first is what you see first. Essential Pages, featuring best-of content that provides comprehensive, foundational understanding of key topics, make pathways for further exploration.
• Usability and diversity—Support users with special needs, limited English proficiency, or accelerated skills with spell check, integrated dictionary, language translation, and educational standards alignment, which make it easier for anyone to research a topic successfully.
The eLibrary Difference
eLibrary provides users with content specifically geared toward research in libraries. Unlike search engines, eLibrary boasts trustworthy educator-approved websites, relevant top-quality multimedia, and many features that save research time, like citation tools. With eLibrary you get answers to your research questions, not just a list of keyword-matching results.
Get connected to one of the most comprehensive general reference collections of engaging supplemental digital content for public libraries with eLibrary. You'll discover that no other online search engine does all this and more to make 21st-century learning real for everyone.